- The Tutum Home website has been produced using modern web design methods, producing accessible, friendly outputs on a range of devices
- We aim to be compliant with web standards and use good usability and user experience techniques to make our website friendly to all.
- Most of our pages meet level AA (2) of the World Wide Web Consortium’s (W3C) Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. As far as possible, some pages meet AAA standard. Some pages, where we use embedded content from third party services, feature lower accessibility. Where possible, alternatives are provided in the form of downloadable documents or web pages.
- Pages on our websites are compliant with the United Kingdom Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) 1995. In accordance with the DDA, we aim to ensure that all of our pages partially or fully adhere to the W3C’s WAI Web Content Accessibility Guidelines at Level AA. We continue to be considerate of accessibility issues when producing new pages and maintaining our website.
- Please contact us if you have any specific accessibility needs or suggestions that we might consider implementing on our site.